Tuesday 5 June 2012

You know what, I love you

, don't you?


day by day.. Lesson 4 was very special !!


I love this days because I did pretty well. *evil laugh*


We made Quiche Lorraine, sounds yumm of course. So in the demo class, chef thought us how to made salted shortcrust pastry for base the quiche itself. 










Shocked! because even my father and mother were born to be a master on bread (they have bakery shop which is from generation to generation), I haven't ever touch or make pastry and also help my father or my mother in the bakery shop itself. Hihihi how shelfish i am? ckckckck..


Shortly.. This is what chef made.. 








He made some little quiche too but he put more spinach which not any in my recipes but it doesn't matter.



Well well, this is the time to show you what I have done. Taddaa!








Not bad.. xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment