Tuesday 5 June 2012

Rush.. Rush..

Where I am?


Back in time, right?
(a song title by pitbul, lols)


Nearly lazy and forget what I have done in past few days. But I want make you all happy to read my stories even it's just talk about my university's life especially in food or cooking. And if you and others people try to complain about my english language and grammar not freakin' good enough, you know what, english not my first language, so I want to apologise with this problems. Sorry, I try my best as I can.


Lesson 5 --> woot woot..
We learnt how to made Pissaladière, hmm Pi what?? well I understand that so I will tell you what Pissaladière means. It is a french pizza which is using salted yeast dough for base bread of pizza and guess what the toppings is?? they are onion, olives, and... the master in here is anchovies. No cheese no tomatoes like usual pizza is. hehehehe!! (I can't imagine that)







my pizza huhuhu overcooked on top but good in bottom and inside..


On the other hand, I made dessert too. Hmm is it dessert? or entree? I don't even know or care about. Lols! It is Rice Pudding French style. Rice? or pudding? what?
Yeah, when I first time I heard that, lil' bit confusing in my mind but it was real, we made it by using short-grain rice mixed with boiled milk and vanilla bean (cut a half) then put the rice while it's getting thicker. Go to oven 175 degrees for 45 min until soft or tender, after that take it out from oven and cooked it until lil' bit dry then put mixing egg (egg yolks + sugar + butter). Mix gently until smooth.
Very good, sweet and yummie.











Last time, I just want to say, I did love the french rice pudding but I don't like the salted pizza. Hahaha! xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment