Friday 29 June 2012

No matter what, I still fight with laziness!

It's been a long time not writing any single words in this blog.


I feel so sorry.


Here we are,
I want to move as fast as I could.. So you can see everything that I cooked not one in every page but maybe three or four dishes in one-page..


Another week, another recipes..
in Basic's Lesson 6, we started to learnt how to braising, cooked and served a risotto, blanch and refresh green vegetable, and as always turn carrots then blanch & glaze. 
However, it seems to be boring when we knew there were no sweet dishes, huhuhu.. but in demo class, chef also though us how to identify the important steps in the preparation of a chocolate based semi frozen dessert. yay! happy \^^/


chef john..



mine..



a box of risotto, yummie dinner..




everyone got just 2 lambs however, I got 3 lambs..



it was not the end of story, why? because I have a housemates and she is study at Le Cordon Bleu, the same as me, she made for us fruit tart!! so I have dessert too.. what a complete days..









Oh my, I cannot stop to eat after..






No comments:

Post a Comment