Saturday 30 June 2012

Why so serious?

Every in the kitchen practical, everyone seems very serious, why??
no smile, feel the tension or pressure. ck!


Quite different than in Indonesia, why? in here people more individual (think of themselves) also it became so weird while you always asked something that you don't understand and people think that stupid. Hell-yeah I come to LEARN not to judge another people. And you know what? I lived not by your money so I won't become somebody who you wanted, because I'm not your b*tch.


Back to our lessons, now times getting so fast. Day passed day, now in Lesson 12. In here, we pushed ourselves more harder because we have to served two dishes (savoury and sweet). Time always be an important part so far. 


We used offal for the main ingredient in savoury dishes. It is offal not awful. Sounds the same when we heard both of pronunciation. Hehehe! We cooked Calf's Liver with Bacon served with Buttered Spinach and Garlic and also French Fried Onions. Furthermore, for our sauces, we used Ju which means basic sauces by reducing veal stock, very rich and flavory.


calf's liver 






chef john made it



so did I, plating up

after completely with sauces



Second dish which is sweet dessert and coming out after we served the first dish to chef and cleaned our benches. Yiha! I love this part freakin' much.

chef john made it in our demo class


I made it, served with cream chantilly 


What a completely dinner, I bring it to home, all of it. So I have a main course and a dessert. Well well, getting fat, now already stressed and worried! Even there is a quotes that said "don't believe the skinny chef", but I don't want become that fat. Lols, I'll see you in another post.




3 comments:

  1. Those food looks so delish. :o

    followed your blog, follow back mine? :D
    xx,
    petiteness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you very much!
    Followed back, done.

    Cheers,
    Renna

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa making me hungry..

    I'm hosting a little give away on my blog if you're interested

    http://gemmesorbet.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete