Sunday 3 June 2012

Long time no see !!!

Hi everyone...
I have been so busy started my life in kitchen.
Currently I'm study at Le Cordon Bleu in Sydney, Australia.


First day (26/03/2012) in Le Cordon Bleu, what am I doing there?
At 08:30 in the morning, me and my friends went to Le Cordon Bleu for our first day, which is for orientation. Our schedule was completely neat by their (Le Cordon Bleu's) team work. First of all, we need to give our copied visa and passport, then we came together to Auditorium in level 5, surprised me it was a big room. Okay, fine. We chit-chat together and they introduce us, their team work such as people who worked in student services or even people who worked in student associations.


Time flies so fast, it's time for lunch !!! Who's hungry there?? 
We ate together near from Cafe Bleu, which is in level 4. We got buffet lunch, means we can eat whatever we want, but oopss don't forget your fat. This is what I took, penne.. hmmm.. salmon!! then potato and some salad, and the last ones is french bread. Take the room (in stomach) for stunning dessert made by Le Cordon Bleu's chef.






After lunching together, we back to Auditorium to get some more information such as they introduced their chef one by one. It was the most excited moment than others. Let's meet our chef from Patisserie and Cuisine itself.








While the clock passed at 02:00 pm, they made us a group which is for touring the Le Cordon Bleu's building and the put one head chef in every group for the chief. We got some information about all building which is in "H" means HELP building, we can find library, canteen, and also student association, however, when we go to "A" building (don't ask me what A stands for) we find our kitchens, student services, cafe bleu and locker rooms.

Tik tok.. Time for picking up our stuff such as knife set, shoes and etc. Let me show you what I got, but I don't want to explain to you one by one, because it was too many stuff.








The day was over for orientation but not for Le Cordon Bleu's journey. It just the beginning of real life. Hard working doesn't know the time. The competition can starts in every time, every where, every situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment