Tuesday 5 June 2012

What a tiring day

but I want to meet you again...




Today, there was a storm in Sydney, pretty scared but I need to go home so I just walked away, alone with the little rain fell down from the sky. However, guess what I got an idea which is I want to move faster on this blog because today I already spent my time (also money) in Le Cordon Bleu around 6 weeks (05/06/2012) so I will tell you everything what I already tried to cooked in the past few days, day by day, alright?

Are you ready?? 

Day #3, what I learnt?? Hmmm... let me think.... #Lesson2

Aha!! What's the basic sauce for cooking? Well, I will tell you..

On day 3, chef thought me how to make "STOCK", made from fish, chicken and also beef or veal. Anyway they have different called or names, which are more specifics from french culinary terms like white chicken stock, we called it Fond Blanc de Volatile, another is very common for basic sauces too, brown veal stock in french culinary terms is Fond Brun de Veau and the last not least is fish stock, which is they named it Fond de Poisson.


So as usual, first time we went to theory class then demo class
and the special right time is for practical class, yiha~


When demo class, boom boom..















Shake the kitchen..

I made 2 stocks at the moment :  white chicken stock and fish stock, because 1 stock which is brown veal stock, we made it together as group commercial quantity.

Voilaa.. 




and this is the brown veal stock in big or maybe huge pot together..




Oops I found pork feet!! yeah chef put it for flavour..

 hahaha

That's all.. tired but happy.. well done!! (proudly)







No comments:

Post a Comment