Friday 29 June 2012

Stay focus, can't I??

I got a lot of problem that I need to think again, again, and again...
so I need to stay on my mind, the way positive energy..


Lesson 9.. I have a conclusion that I prefer cook any dessert at class, rather than savoury.. However, I won't give up.. I will anything and everything.. On this lessons, chef though us how to make sweet short pastry, so I'm really happy and definitely enjoyed it..
First of all, we need to made our sweet pastry, the dough, because it needs 30 minutes to refrigerate until chilled and ready for use.. Second steps which is we made the filling for cherry custard flan, then we made the sauce Anglaise for our the last steps.. 


cherry custard flan



served with sauce Anglaise






mine (proudly) ...







my sauce Anglaise



bring to home for souvenir, lols!




Every day, every lessons, have a demo only..
so on this day, chef made chocolate custard sauce that we can transform it into chocolate brûlée.. whoops! not a magic..








and also chef gave us an idea for our leftover pastry.. tadda* sugary biscuit!


when I back home sweet home, Adinda, my friends.. bring a lot of choux pastry with filling..






the theme of the day is sweet tooth dishes...






No comments:

Post a Comment